Wood Stove Shipping Details
Wood Stove Delivery & Liftgate Service Fees
$450.00 Flat Rate Shipping Fee
$125.00 Flat Rate Brokerage & Import Fee
UPCOMING INCREASES TO SHIPPING COSTS
Yellow Corp. has declared bankruptcy
The recent bankrupcy filing by Yellow Corp
has created an additional strain on the trucking industry
we are seeing an increase in carrier rates of more than 20%
(Although our current rates do not cover all of the costs associated with delivery we continue to offer our flat rates and cover the additional costs )
Our flat rate fees cover:
- Preparation for shipment, including wrapping, crating & palleting
- Import, customs clearance and delivery to local shipping terminal
- Online tracking and convenient delivery booking
- Import fees, customs, duty, & brokerage fees as required
- Pallet delivery to you with included liftgate service
- We work to tailor your delivery to suit your needs
We import and ship from USA
This mean there are no additional hidden fees or costs to you.
Shipping large items like wood stoves requires a few logistics to go smoothly!
Here are some things to help you prepare:
- Delivery address should match order and payment address
- Orders over $2500.00 require SS# or business EIN# and associated address (this can be provided to broker if preferred)
- Review this requirement here U.S.A. CUSTOMS REQUIREMENTS
- Provide a phone number to arrange final delivery drop off
Our stoves at a USA terminal ready for delivery
We have sent wood stoves to Alaska, Hawaii, North & South Carolina, Texas, California, Tennessee, Georgia, New York, Montanta, Vermont, Utah, Alabama and all across America.
We have an excellent network of delivery partners that covers the continetal USA. We will work for you to make your delivery fast & painless.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you still have questions we are here to help.
Derek, Chantal, & Reuben